Printed lanyards are common. Typically one immediately thinks of the full colour digital sublimated printed lanyards, or the silk screened printed lanyards. However, if you were looking for something that is a little more environmentally friendly we had two different options available. Intrigued? I thought so.
While they’re not as common as their standard silk screened printed counterparts, they are definitely a good choice for those looking for a product that is a little more sustainable. We have a domestic (US/Canada) option for recycled lanyards, and an overseas option for recycled lanyards. Who knew!
- Our recycled lanyards are made of recycled pop bottles – 100% post consumer pop bottles.
- They are a one ply flat polyester lanyard (similar to silk screen) and still gives you a sharp imprint
- Recommended for close registration with high definition logos and multi-colour print.
- You can PMS match the material
The softest lanyards EVER!
You’re at an event, perhaps a multi-day event, and you’re wearing a lanyard. Imagine if it could be the softest lanyard you’d even laid your hands on. Our bamboo lanyards are just that. Lightweight, breathable and quality material – the best of all worlds.
- 100% bamboo material
- Durable, flexible and ridiculously comfortable to wear
- Sustainable – recyclable – biodegradable
- Made of bamboo fibers
- Long lasting
- Quality print
In a society where we are all trying to balance our budgets with more sustainable products, it can be difficult to find something that works. With oversea’s and domestic production available (for recycled lanyards), you’re bound to find that balance.
Looking for the whole package? Check out our biodegradable badge holders here, and if you’re looking for a different size, don’t hesitate to reach out to us and we’ll see if that’s something we can get done.