Pssssstttttttt. PSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT! We finally did it!
Just a note – we know that times are tough right now, but we wanted to be able to show you what’s finally ready. We’re in this together, but once we’re all ready to bounce back, you’ll get to work with the new and improved MyBadges 🙂
It’s been a long time comin’
It’s the one thing that is the most asked about …errr …complained about. But we’ve finally arrived in the 21st century, with a fancy schmancy new website. We’re starting 2020 off with a bright new look, with the full functionality of a true e-commerce store.
We really do appreciate your patience as we work to get this new site up and running. While we have fun into a few issues, this is a project that took a lot of collaboration, testing out different layouts, and a lot of love.
What can you look forward to with this new site?
You will now be able to fully place orders online, including the ability to provide payment online. In 2019, our web forms went down, and while we were able to get the USA site back up and running, the Canada site suffered. No need to have to call us back or email us your authorization for payment – no need to curse when adding products to your order because now you can click and add instead of typing in manually. No more hitting enter and it accidentally placing your order for you, whether you were done or not.
- Add items to your basket
- Create an account, or check out as a guest. We suggest creating an account for easy reordering.
- Easier layout of categories and products per category
- Better quality images and multiple images per product to give you a better idea of how a product looks
- Ability to upload your artwork when placing a custom order – if images are submitted, we will still reach out to you get the correct file format.
- Quicker turnaround of your order
You may see some small tweaks happen over the next few weeks and months, as we gather feedback on site usage, but we’re so happy that we are now able to share our labour of love with you. It’s been a challenge, but such a worth while challenge, and we hope you love the changes that we’ve made!